How to prepare for your appointment
What will happen on my first visit?
We will complete an in-depth medical and dental health history and a thorough examination to measure for bone loss, missing or loose teeth, bite, oral cancer screening, TMJ, and other signs of periodontal disease. X-rays can also be taken of areas of concern.
Please Bring the following with you to your Appointment
Please assist us at the time of your initial visit to the office by providing the following information:
- A list of medications you are currently taking (please note that you can fill out your patient registration and medical history form on our website.)
- If you have dental insurance, please bring any forms or insurance cards with you to the appointment.
- Your referral slip and x-rays from your referring dentist.
Please Note: All patients under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at the consultation appointment.
Please notify the office if you have a medical condition or concern prior to surgery (e.g. artificial heart valves or joints, heart murmurs requiring pre-medication, severe diabetes, or hypertension).
- Meet Dr. Grenier
- Fill Out New Patient Forms
- Tour Our Office
- Get Driving Directions
- See What Our Patients Are Saying
Ready to take the next step in your dental health?
Contact our office today to schedule an appointment!
Plantation Florida Office Phone Number (954) 473-1806 Book Online