Periodontal Treatment Methods
Dr. Grenier’s practice provides a variety of surgical services for the treatment of periodontal issues. We pride ourselves on the fact that we are very conservative in our treatment recommendations and limit surgery to the areas where it is absolutely necessary.
Many times, the early stages of periodontal disease are best treated with non-surgical periodontal therapy. Even in severe cases, non-surgical periodontal therapy often precedes surgical therapy. This is done to improve the overall tissue quality prior to surgery and also to help limit the areas requiring surgery.
Select any of the links below for more information about the periodontal services offered by Andre Grenier, DMD, PLLC.
- Treatment Methods
- Periodontal Maintenance
- Professional Teeth Cleaning
- Bruxism Treatment
- Scaling and Root Planing
- Crown Lengthening
- Bite Adjustment
- Reduction Surgery
- Gum Grafting
- Chao Pinhole Surgical Technique™
- Guided Bone & Tissue Regeneration
- Bone Morphogenetic Protein
- Cosmetic Periodontal Surgery
- Gum Disease Laser Therapy
- Oral Appliance for Sleep Disordered Breathing
- Oral Cancer Exam
- Meet Dr. Grenier
- Fill Out New Patient Forms
- Tour Our Office
- Get Driving Directions
- See What Our Patients Are Saying
Ready to take the next step in your dental health?
Contact our office today to schedule an appointment!
Plantation Florida Office Phone Number (954) 473-1806 Book Online